One day you’re carving a pumpkin, and, before you know it, people are talking about New Year’s resolutions. The holidays rush upon us each year, filled with activities, festivities and deadlines. Amidst the hustle and bustle, don’t forget about your plumbing and heating repairs in Mesa, AZ.
To help you stay organized this season, use the following fall checklist. This will allow you to stay on top of home maintenance items and still get all your shopping done on time:
- Exterior cleanup: As the seasons change, don’t miss the opportunity to spruce up your exterior. Before the holidays and winter set in, do a quick inspection of your home’s perimeter. Are the gutters in good shape? Are there any issues with the roof? Is the foundation showing any signs of cracks or other issues? Make arrangements for any needed repairs, clean up seasonal landscaping items and prep the yard for the cooler season.
- Interior purge: You’ll probably accumulate a few new items during the holidays. Before it’s time to find homes for your gifts, take time to get rid of unwanted “stuff.” Donate the ugly tie you got last year. Throw out the laughing Santa fish you got at the office gift exchange. Get rid of any clutter that is taking up precious space in your home.
- Filter change: This simple maintenance item is often forgotten. Make it a habit to check your furnace filter each month. Once the holiday season arrives, it can be especially easy to forget this task. Check it now and change it if needed. No one wants to spend the holidays searching for a technician to perform emergency repairs. Check and change your filter to help keep your system running smoothly for the holidays and avoid heating repair in Mesa, AZ.
- Seasonal tune-up: In addition to a filter change, your heating system should be professionally serviced each year. Don’t wait until your schedule fills up or the technicians are completely booked for the holidays. Get your seasonal tune-up on the calendar today. Once this is scheduled, you can focus on the shopping, baking and other fun activities of the holidays.
- Holiday plumbing prep: Will you be hosting any company over the holidays? Will your home’s plumbing system be subject to extra use? Will you need reliable plumbing as you cook, clean and host? Now is a good time to contact your local plumber to inspect your drains and pipes and ensure your system is clear, clean and running optimally—before it’s time for the party.
Tis the Season…
…for plumbing and heating repair in Mesa, AZ! Don’t wait until it’s too late. This year, take a proactive approach to your home maintenance. Get everything in order in plenty of time for the holidays. For inspections, repairs and installations, contact the professionals at PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air. We are your local go-to source for superior service. Our team provides the highest quality work, combined with the best warranty in the industry, at the lowest possible price. Contact us today to put your next appointment on your calendar!
Categorised in: Heating Repair