PEX Pipe vs Copper
PEX vs Copper? How much does it cost to repipe a home? Does a slab leak mean you need to repipe? Rusty or discolored water, corroded pipes, ongoing problems with pipe leaks and low water pressure are all signs your home may be due for a repipe. Have you experienced two or more slab leaks? If so you should definitely condider a PEX repipe of your home.
Read our over 300 five-star Google Reviews and see why our customers become customers for life.
The good news is, a whole house repipe isn’t as daunting or expensive as most PEX plumbing or PEX pipe companies may lead you to believe. We save valley homeowners thousands providing expert and highly cost-effective PEX and copper repipe solutions.
- Partial pipe reroute or whole house repipe in 1-2 days
- Fully licensed and insured with over 25 years experience
- Copper and PEX Repipe services
- “A” Rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Family owned and operated
- Free hand-written estimates to compare with other companies
- Interest free financing options
- Same day or next day appointments
- Lifetime warranty on all workmanship