Sewer Cleaning & Drain Cleaning in Mesa, AZ
Sewer and drain cleaning is a vital service that can help to get your home’s plumbing systems back in order. It’s critical to recognize the signs that your drains need to be cleaned out and addressed immediately. The sewer and drain cleaning experts here at PlumbSmart are ready to help with your drain needs.
Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Sewer and drain cleaning is the process of restoring your pipes to their normal state after they become clogged. This can happen for several reasons, including tree roots growing into the pipe or grease buildup. If you observe water backing up into your home or pooling in your basement, you must immediately call a sewer and drain cleaning professional to address the problem.
You shouldn’t try to clean drains yourself because there are many dangers associated with this procedure. These dangers include gasses in your home that could cause harm, electrical shock, and injuries from tools or chemicals used during the process.
How to Spot Potential Drain Issues
When you have a plumbing issue, it is easy to become overwhelmed by the necessary repairs. Occasionally, however, you can identify potential problems before they become significant, saving you time and money in the long run.
Here are certain things to watch out for when a nearby drain is clogged:
- Clogged drains that are slow or difficult to clear.
- Drains or toilets that emit an offensive odor.
- Low water pressure when using your faucets or showerhead.
- Heating bills that are higher than normal, especially in winter.
How Often Should You Schedule Drain Cleaning?
Your drain should be cleaned at least once a month, but you can also check it more frequently if you notice issues. If your drains are slow to clear or backed up in the past, then you may need to have them cleaned and maintained more often than other households. You can also have them cleaned every six months or yearly as part of an annual plumbing maintenance contract.
Signs You May Require Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services
A few signs may indicate you require sewer and drain cleaning services. If you observe the following issues, it may be time to call a professional:
- You notice foul odors in your home or office.
- Your toilet is backing up, causing water to overflow into your bathroom and onto your floor.
- Your sink is backing up, causing water to overflow into your kitchen and onto the floor.
- Water is collecting on top of your toilet tank lid when flushed, indicating an issue with the flapper valve inside the tank.
Professional Sewer Cleaning in Mesa, AZ
At PlumbSmart, we have a team of experienced drain cleaning technicians ready to respond 24/7. They’ll come to your residence or business and perform a thorough inspection, using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to find any problems with your sewer or drain lines.
Drain cleaning services from PlumbSmart can help you get back on track after a pipe has burst or you’ve had an unexpected blockage in the middle of the night. We guarantee that our expert technicians will leave your property clean after completing their job—and no mess is left behind when they’re done!
Sewer and Drainage Cleaning Services
PlumbSmart offers a variety of sewer and drain cleaning services, including:
- Plumbing Drain Cleaning Services – Whether your pipes are backed up or slow-draining, our plumbers are equipped to unclog them quickly and effectively.
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning Services – We can also clear out sewer lines to prevent future blockages from forming. This service is helpful for homes with low water pressure or those built before 1960 that may have older sewers that need to be cleared periodically.
- 24-Hour Drain Cleaning Service – In the event of an emergency like tree roots growing into the pipes around your home or basement flooding due to a burst pipe, we offer 24-hour service seven days per week, so you don’t have to wait long for help when sewage backs up in your home!
Commitment to the Community
Our commitment to our community is second only to each other. We are a company that cares about people, which means we look out for one another at every opportunity.
We are proud to support Paz de Cristo, a non-profit organization providing services to low-income Mesa and surrounding residents. Paz de Cristo provides food, clothing, housing assistance, and other vital services to those who require them the most. We take great pride in being to contribute to this remarkable group.
If you want professional sewer and drain cleaning services in Mesa, AZ, look no further than us at PlumbSmart. Call us today at (480) 654-8865 to schedule an appointment!
All sink, toilet, tub and shower drains will clog over time as waste, hair, grease and deposits build up and need occasional clearing, a drain snake or plumbing snake can be a great tool to keep the pipes cleared. In some cases tree roots can find their way into pipes (see hydro-jetting). The only difference in all of these is the method you choose and most importantly — how much you pay!
Read our over 800 five-star Google Reviews and see why our customers become customers for life.
If there is one thing we know after more than 25 years in the business it’s that PLUMBERS CHARGE TOO MUCH! Ridiculous charges for quick, simple procedures like drain cleaning are all too common. We’ll clear your drain through a local cleanout in 15 minutes or less for only $49.95.
At PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air, there’s never a trip charge, and you’ll never overpay for service or repair. We are fully licensed, family-owned and operated and “A” rated by the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List. We guarantee the highest quality service with the best warranty in the industry at the lowest possible price.
Our $49.95 Drain Cleaning special is a great way for you to save money and allow us the opportunity to earn your business. We want to be your trusted partner in Mesa, Apache Junction, Gilbert, and Scottsdale, AZ, so contact us today.