The COVID-19 pandemic has more and more people carefully considering the importance of air purification in their homes. The purification process is designed to rid your home of germs and bacteria to improve your indoor air quality and your breathing experience.
There are a variety of categories of air purifiers you can choose from. There are simple purifiers that use screens for filtering particles out of the air, while more sophisticated purifiers will ionize the dust, causing it to stick to a containment chamber for disposal. There are also purifiers that use ultraviolet (UV) light, which kills off bacteria and germs.
No matter which type of air purifier you choose, you can rest assured it will be of great benefit to you. Here’s just a quick overview of some of the biggest benefits associated with the use of outfitting your home’s HVAC in Mesa, AZ with a Reme Halo air purifier:
- Kill off the bad stuff: Reme Halo air purifiers are capable of eliminating up to 99 percent of bacteria, mold and viruses. Now more than ever, it is important for people to do everything they can to sanitize their homes and purify the air coming out of their vents, so the importance of this benefit cannot be understated. Depending on the kind of purifier you purchase, you may also benefit from zinc ions eliminating up to 99 percent of viruses on surfaces.
- Eliminate contaminants: Air purification is more than just eliminating viruses and bacteria. It also is important for cutting down on the number of airborne particulates that contaminate your indoor air. These include pollen, dander, mold spores and dust.
- Improve and protect health: Air purification is particularly beneficial for vulnerable people, such as newborn infants, elderly people, people suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions and people who are immunocompromised. If you have anyone in any of those categories living with you, it is a good idea to install an air purifier.
- Easy to install: An air purifier is easy to integrate with an existing HVAC system. The unit will not take away any of your living space—it simply installs within the HVAC ductwork you already have in place.
- No interruption: Once the air purification system is installed, you’ll hardly know it’s there. It’s out of the way in terms of its physical location, and it runs silently. You don’t have to worry about it causing any interruption or disruption to your everyday life.
- Whole house: The Reme Halo air purifier is a whole-house purifier. Unlike other air purifiers that are limited to the room in which you place them, this system will give you clean, pure air throughout your entire home.
- Additional features: The Reme Halo air purifier features two quick release features to allow for easy cell replacement. It also features an adjustable shroud around the Reme cell, allowing for easy customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
For more information about the benefits of installing a Reme Halo air purifier, or for answers to your other questions about HVAC service in Mesa, AZ, we encourage you to contact PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air today.