Are you ready to upgrade your old water filtration system? Whole-house water filtration systems last around 10 to 20 years on average, depending on how well you maintain them. If your system is on the older side, it might be time for an upgrade. At PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air, we recommend Ultima Green Fusion water softeners in Mesa, AZ. These systems soften your water and remove harmful minerals, heavy metals, pesticides and more—all while wasting less water and using less electricity.
Here’s what you’ll get when you install an Ultima Green Fusion water filtration and softener system.
Ultima Green Fusion systems
The Ultima Green Fusion system incorporates a whole-house water filtration system and a water softener in one easy-to-maintain unit. You’ll get safe, clean water free of mineral residue. That means you’ll spend less money on soap, shampoos and detergents, and less money on energy and water. You’ll also get great-tasting water that leaves your fixtures, hair, skin and clothing clean and fresh:
- KDF technology: The Ultima Green Fusion systems use reticulated KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion) sponges to filter out heavy metals and chlorine. These sponges use less water to backwash, and will last virtually forever.
- Coconut shell carbon: Coconut shell carbon is used to get rid of even more chlorine, cleaning byproducts, tri-halo methane, herbicides and pesticides. Coconut shell is one of the most porous substances on earth, which makes it perfect to get rid of these harmful substances.
- Uniform bead resin. Uniform bead resin refers to bead size. When you keep the beads all the same size, the water softener portion of the unit only needs half the salt other water softeners require. This is great news for people with sodium sensitivity or other health conditions.
- UV light. Ultraviolet light is the best way to kill bacteria without needing harsh chemicals. This helps guarantee that the water you get from your Ultima Green Fusion system is the cleanest, best-tasting and safest water your family can drink.
- Green control valve. This smart valve is programmed to only regenerate when it needs to—and it uses as little as 25 percent of what other water filtration systems waste. Plus, it can still handle Arizona’s notoriously hard water.
The Ultima Green Fusion systems come in both residential and commercial models, making them great for your home, restaurant, laboratory, greenhouse, ice machine and more. You can pick your model based on how much you need to filter and store each day.
If you’re interested in finding the right water filtration system for your Mesa, AZ home or business, PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air is happy to help you identify the right model for your needs. Give us a call today to discuss your water filtration goals, budget and more. Whether you want an Ultima Green Fusion system or a different model, we’re happy to install, service and repair throughout its lifespan. With more than 15 years of industry experience, you can trust us to care for your system and make recommendations that will best serve your family’s needs.
Categorised in: Filtration