Guarantees, Free Estimates and More! Things to Look for When Hiring a Company for AC Repair in Mesa, AZ
Homeownership can be rewarding, but it does come with its fair share of headaches. For instance, home improvement projects—like kitchen remodels and room additions—are exciting, and oftentimes necessary. Home maintenance, on the other hand, can be a big drain on your bank account and your energy. Your home’s air conditioning system is one feature that needs regular care and maintenance—otherwise, it cannot cool your home efficiently. But how can you be sure the professionals working on your air conditioner are the right people for the job?
Here are some things to look for when hiring a company for AC repair in Mesa, AZ:
- Offers free estimates: Before choosing an air conditioning repair company, make sure you get quotes and cost estimates from a few places. Most businesses offer free estimates and some—like PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air—provide same-day service after performing a thorough inspection of the system and offering a thorough estimate. Avoid companies that charge for basic estimates and hit you with trip charges to come to your home or business.
- Provides affordable services: Everyone wants to save a buck, but you shouldn’t compromise your comfort for savings. That said, there’s a difference between “affordable” and “cheap.” Cheap repair services could cause more damage to your air conditioner or require another company to come in to do damage control. On the other hand, you can choose a service that is affordable from a reputable company. These establishments get a lot of business through word of mouth from happy customers.
- Includes warrantees and guarantees its work: Never sign any contracts without first finding out the company’s service guarantees and parts warranties. A company that backs up its work and goods will return to fix any problems that may pop up after they leave your home or office. This is to your advantage, especially if your particular AC repair job was complex or expensive.
- Has good ratings: Take to the internet and see what people have to say about an AC repair company. How are their service charges? How would they rate their customer service? Did they honor their guarantees to all customers who needed them? Also, it’s not a bad plan to check and see if they have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and home improvement service sites like Angie’s List.
- Has proven experience: A company that has been in operation for decades is likely in good standing with the community—otherwise, they wouldn’t still be around. If their website doesn’t tell you their number of years in business, contact them and ask. In addition, find out the experience level of the AC technician assigned to your work order.
- Local business: When you seek out a local company for air conditioning repair services, you’re supporting a small business and your community. There’s a better chance that the money you spend will stay in the local area.
For reliable air conditioning repair in Mesa, AZ, look no further than PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air. Ask us about our PlumbSmart guarantee and free diagnostic service with any repair!
Categorised in: AC Repair