At PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air, we only use the highest-quality parts from the best brands on the market for any installations and repairs we do. As an HVAC contractor in Mesa, AZ, we strive to deliver the best to each and every one of our customers. That’s why we work with companies like Trane, one of the leading manufacturers of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems on the global market.
We’ve been a Trane dealer for quite some time, providing HVAC systems from Trane’s many diverse product lines to commercial and residential clients. However, we are proud to announce that PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air is now a Trane Comfort Specialist!
What is a Comfort Specialist?
A Trane Comfort Specialist is an independent Trane dealer that has undergone extensive training and certification to become the best of the best. When it comes to Trane product installation and repair, Comfort Specialists will be able to serve your every need to the highest standard of quality.
Trane has stringent standards for which dealers are designated Comfort Specialists, so this designation is of the utmost importance to our business.
Benefits of choosing a Trane Comfort Specialist
We know that there are a lot of HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ to choose from, but selecting one that is recognized as a Trane Comfort Specialist is a good idea for a few reasons:
- Top brand recognition: Trane HVAC systems are considered to be the best of the best. When such a recognizable and influential brand stands behind a local dealer by labeling them as a Comfort Specialist, you can be sure that the company is reliable, experienced and ready to provide the best level of service possible.
- We know our stuff: Trane Comfort Specialist designation doesn’t come easily. Lots of training and certifications go into the process of meeting the brand’s standards. That’s why you can be certain that, when it comes to AC service in Mesa, AZ, we know what we’re doing!
- Committed to training: For Trane Comfort Specialists, it’s not enough to undergo training in the beginning. Comfort Specialists commit to regular trainings each year to ensure they know about the latest information and technologies regarding Trane’s products. When your AC service provider is trained year after year, you can rest assured that they’ll be able to answer any questions you have and give you the best possible advice when it comes to keeping your home cool and comfortable.
For all of these reasons and more, PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air is proud to share the news of its Trane Comfort Specialist designation. This label not only means a lot to us, but it makes a big difference to our customers, who can now be sure that they’re receiving the highest level of service every time.
If you require AC service in Mesa, AZ, don’t hesitate to call us! We’ll handle all of your HVAC and plumbing needs, from air conditioner maintenance to plumbing installation and repair. We even offer 24/7 emergency services. Call today for a free estimate!
After spending big on the holidays, everyone is looking for ways to save a few dollars in January. How would you like to save some money on your energy bill next month? It can happen if you increase the efficiency of your HVAC system.
At PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air, your local HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ, our customers often ask us what they can do to get the most out of their HVAC system. While some improvements cost money, there are a few simple, low-cost (or no-cost) steps you can take to improve the efficiency of your HVAC system.
Keep your vents clean
It sounds so simple, but you would be surprised at how many people forego this small task. If you vacuum dust and debris away from your indoor vents, you can ensure that there is a steady airflow going through your system, which means your unit doesn’t have to work as hard to pull the air through. You should also make sure that curtains, furniture and other household items aren’t blocking your vents.
Turn your thermostat down (or up)
It may be hard to give up that optimal 75-degree indoor temperature that keeps you so snug at night, but opting for an extra layer and turning your thermostat down just 5 to 8 degrees can significantly reduce your energy bill. The same applies for the summer months, but in this case you’d turn your thermostat up a few degrees.
Make the most of your oven and other appliances
You’ve probably already noticed that baking, hot showers and even running your clothes dryer can warm the house up a bit. Make the most of these times by turning your thermostat down a little. Taking this extra step during your normal daily routines can add up to big savings in the long run.
Insulate your ductwork
If you have any ductwork that runs through exposed areas of your home (like the attic and basement), you should consider insulating them. While this does have some cost involved, the cost is minimal compared to the long-term savings you’ll see on your energy bill.
Keep up with your maintenance
An HVAC system should receive regular maintenance at least twice a year for best performance. If you have pets or live in certain climates, you may need to have your system checked more often. Regular maintenance checks from professional HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ can help ensure that your system is clean and operating properly, as well as help identify small problems before they become expensive repairs.
By following these few simple tips, you will not only ensure that you save money on your energy bill, but you will also increase the lifespan of your HVAC system. For more advice on your HVAC system or regular system maintenance, let the team at PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air help. Since we’re top rated by the BBB, Angie’s List and Home Advisor, you can be sure that you are getting the premier HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ. Just call us today!
No matter what kind of service or repairs you need in your home or business, you want to feel confident that you are choosing the best provider possible. When you’re looking for local HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ, you’ll probably find quite a few options, but how do you know which company is right for you? It can be challenging to find the right HVAC contractor, but there are several things that you can do to make your search easier. Consider the following questions that you should ask a service provider before you make a hiring decision:
- Are you qualified? HVAC contractors and technicians are required to have certain credentials, licensure and insurance in order to be in compliance with the law and ensure that you are receiving reliable service. Unfortunately, even professional-looking websites can be deceiving, and you will probably encounter a few providers that claim to be HVAC experts but don’t hold the necessary license or insurance. You should ask about a company’s credentials so that you know whether they have all of the qualifications necessary to provide repairs and maintenance.
- Do you have references? One of the best ways to learn about HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ is to ask for references. Former customers will be able to tell you a lot about what you can expect from a company and whether you should hire them for your project. You can also look for reviews from former customers online to learn more about the reputation of the company you are considering.
- Are you experienced with the kind of work I need? The more experience a company has, the more capable it’s likely to be of handling a wide variety of projects and services. Ask about the experience that a company has in working with different types of clients, and find out whether they offer the specific services that you need.
- What can I expect from you? Any time you hire a company to provide you with a service, you want to know exactly what you can expect. Do they offer flexible appointment times? Will they prep for the job and clean up afterwards? Is there anything that you should do to prepare for your technician’s arrival? This allows you to feel more informed going into your service appointment, and it can also make it easier for your technician to give you the help you need.
- What are your rates? Cost shouldn’t be the primary determining factor when it comes to hiring an HVAC company, but it’s still an important thing to take into account. Ask for quotes from several different HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ, and avoid companies that offer rates that seem either unreasonably high or suspiciously low.
When you’re looking for a reputable HVAC company that you can trust for all of your repair and maintenance needs, reach out to PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air. For over a decade, we’ve been proud to provide commercial and residential HVAC and plumbing services. We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers and want to ensure you have the best experience possible with our team. Reach out to us today to get a quote or request service.
A number of out-of-sight features and components work together to create a comfortable home environment. This list includes your home’s insulation and its entire ductwork system. However, many people rarely if ever check these features for efficiency. Along similar lines, most homebuilders are deficient in both the amount of insulation they use and the location of ductwork that’s installed. All too often this leads to inefficient distribution of air throughout the home and cooling the attic area unnecessarily.
But there’s good news: here at PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air, we offer a free in-home analysis to homeowners! Our goal is to help you achieve significant cost savings on your heating and air conditioning all year round. Let’s take a closer look at what our HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ want you to know about insulation and ductwork.
Residential insulation and ductwork
If you want a more energy efficient home without having to move, then you should take the time to evaluate your insulation and ductwork situations. Keep in mind that your home’s heating and cooling system works together with the ductwork to distribute airflow in your living spaces. It does this by pulling air from inside your house into the air conditioner or heater to be cooled or heated before getting pushed back through the ductwork.
Unfortunately, because insulation and ductwork are generally hidden behind walls and in the attic or crawlspaces, it’s all too easy to forget about them. It’s for this reason that you’ll have a hard time telling whether there’s a duct leak or that you have an insufficient amount of insulation. The good news is that homeowners can benefit from professional inspections of these features. A pro can find inefficiencies within your forced air system and determine whether they’re impacting your indoor comfort and energy bills.
Common ductwork and insulation problems
Leaky and poorly connected ductwork can cause a serious loss of cooled or heated air. What can you do to catch this problem? The following are two common indicators of home ductwork and insulation inefficiency:
- Higher energy bills: If you’ve noticed a significant increase in your energy bills from the same time last year, and your household usage has not increased, you could have leaky ducts. Duct leaks can add hundreds of dollars each year to your cooling and heating bills, which is all the more reason to schedule an insulation and ductwork inspection. If you do have duct leaks, you will need to insulate, seal or replace them.
- Hot or cold air loss and poor air quality: Leaky ducts are also a matter of health and safety. There’s no doubt that your indoor air quality can be affected, especially since things like insulation particles, gas, dust and outside chemicals can get sucked into unsealed ducts and distributed throughout your living spaces. In addition, improperly functioning ducts can cause humidity that leads to mold growth inside the air system. A lack of insulation is another reason for poor air quality.
PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air offers a free in-home analysis of insulation and ductwork. Call today to take advantage of this offer by scheduling an appointment with our experienced HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ!