The benefits of whole house treatment systems in Mesa, AZ, including softeners and conditioners, are many. They include cleaner dishes, softer skin and, of course, everyone’s favorite: saving money. While there are many whole house treatment systems to choose from, Ultima’s new environmentally-friendly Green Fusion unit is the most efficient solution, and it’s made right here in the U.S.A.!
Green Systems are the newest innovation from Ultima, and the Green Fusion unit combines the company’s special Uniform Bead resin blend with Coconut Shell Carbon and KDF Sponges for maximum efficiency. The unit combines a water softener and whole house filter into one unit using patented reticulated KDF technology. Here are some of the benefits of these whole house treatment systems:
- Remove or reduce chlorine and heavy metals: Coconut shell carbon, one of the most porous substances on earth, is perfect for water treatment. It helps remove or reduce unwanted and sometimes harmful minerals like chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, cleaning byproducts and trihalomethane to keep your water clean and clear for you and your family.
- Better tasting water: Water is for more than just drinking—we use it in cooking, cleaning and many more facets of everyday life. Better tasting water makes a difference in everything from baking a cake to brushing your teeth.
- Less water to backwash: Backwashing is a standard process that helps clean the water in your home. The enhanced KDF sponge technology requires less water to backwash and will increase the life of your water treatment system’s filters.
- Smart valve technology: The Green Control Valve is a “smart valve,” meaning it only regenerates when needed. It has been pre-programmed to backwash with the minimum amount of water and still handle the hard water we have here in Arizona.
- Compact design: The unit takes up less space in your home, giving flexibility in installation options.
- Cuts salt and water waste by up to 50 percent: Keeping the bead size the same means it needs 50 percent less salt than a conventional softener. The Uniform Bead Resin outperforms all other resins on the market.
Using a whole house treatment system with a softener and conditioner saves money by reducing energy and soap use by up to 50 percent. It also helps keeps fixtures looking shiny and new, and gets your dishes and glassware looking cleaner and shinier. Best of all, it makes your skin and hair feel softer and shinier—and you won’t even have to change your soap or shampoo. You’ll wonder why it took so long to have one installed!
If you’re interested in getting a whole house treatment system in Mesa, AZ, call the team at PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating and Air. We have over 800 five-star Google reviews and counting—our goal is to provide great service at affordable prices, and our customers agree that we deliver. Looking for the perfect whole house water treatment system? Let us show you why the Ultima Green Fusion system is preferred by Mesa residents—contact us today to schedule a consultation!