As a general rule, you should have your HVAC systems serviced once or twice a year, depending on usage levels. This includes your furnace, air conditioner and heat pumps. Doing this helps you to keep that equipment in good operating condition for longer, extending the life of the equipment so you don’t have to buy a brand new system sooner than necessary.
If you plan to stay on top of your regular HVAC maintenance—and you should—you can benefit from having a scheduled maintenance contract with HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ. Here are just a few examples of some of the benefits of these agreements:
- Thorough documentation: Every time you have your HVAC system serviced, your contractor will be able to provide you with clear documentation that shows exactly which steps were taken to service your systems and which systems they inspected. These documents can also include information about potential repairs that could be coming down the road. This documentation helps you keep your equipment warranties valid and can be valuable if you sell your house to show the potential buyer you have done a good job of keeping up with this maintenance.
- Pricing discounts: Most service agreements come with extra perks that one-off maintenance clients don’t get, including various discounts and savings opportunities. The plan could also help you get reduced prices on parts, new technology and many types of repairs.
- Longer lifespan: Your heating and cooling systems work hard (around the clock at some times of the year) to make your living space as comfortable as possible. Without getting this maintenance performed, that equipment might not last as long. Annual service can extend the life of your HVAC systems by as much as 50 percent in some cases. It makes much more financial sense to keep up with your maintenance and avoid having to pay significantly more to replace your system early.
- Prevent expensive repairs: Regular maintenance makes it easy for your technician to identify potential problems or issues and make the necessary corrections before they become serious (and expensive). You won’t be likely to skip maintenance appointments when you have a service contract in place.
- Priority service: If you end up needing repairs or replacement of your furnace or air conditioner, your job will be a higher priority than that of a first-time customer for the business, because you are already under contract with them.
- Energy efficiency: The longer you keep your HVAC systems operating at peak efficiency, the less energy they will consume, meaning you’ll be able to save money on your utility bills, increase the lifespan of the equipment and help reduce your overall carbon footprint.
These are just a few of the biggest examples of the benefits of scheduled service agreements with HVAC contractors in Mesa, AZ. Your home cooling systems will benefit greatly from regular maintenance from our professional technicians. To learn more about the services we provide, we encourage you to get in touch with PlumbSmart Plumbing Heating & Air today.