6 Reasons Your Home Needs A Tankless Water Heater
If you've heard the buzz about tankless water heaters, you may be wondering if this technology is new and worth calling up a local plumber for an estimate on installation. Here are some great reasons to do just that:
1. Green Up Your Life: A tankless water heater is a greener alternative to traditional electric or gas water heater systems. Homeowners who go tankless green up their lives in 4 ways:
- Use about 40% less energy.
- Electric models produce no green house gases.
- Enjoy more money in your wallet as you pay out less in utility bills.
- Make the bank with a federal tax rebate that could be as much as $300.
2. Never At A Loss: If you have ever lived in a large household and been the unfortunate soul to shower last, then you understand the frustration of no hot water. A tankless water heater is an on-demand system. You will never be at a loss for a steamy, hot shower.
3. Life Span: A tankless water heater will outlast traditional systems by about 5 years, possibly even a decade. This saves lots of money in the long term.
4. Tight Squeeze: For tiny homes or tight spaces, a tankless water heater is the perfect solution. They are even small enough to be wall mounted or installed in a cabinet and propane Fastar tankless water heaters are perfect for RV living.
5. Convenience: Watching the big game and suddenly realize you have somewhere to go when the final buzzer blows? Use a remote control to activate the system near the end of the big game. Don't worry about missing a play while your hot shower gets ready to welcome you.
6. Security: There are 2 catastrophes of traditional water heater systems a tankless system does away with:
Go tankless and bathe better. To get outfitted with the best plumbing technology for your bathing pleasure, contact your local plumbing professionals.